Dear and Beloved Brothers in Christ,
You are invited to attend the AGM of The Saint Ignatius Romanian Christian Orthodox Parish in Auckland, on Sunday 04th of December 2022, after The Holy Liturgy Service, in our church, 355 Waitakere Road, Taupaki, Auckland, New Zealand.
The attendance is open to all the parishioners and the right to vote is granted to the parishioners that completed a Registration Form for our Parish and supported us in an active manner by financial contributions and personal dedication in 2022, for the programs and activities of our church.
AGENDA of the AGM:
1. The Rector Report (The Parish Priest’s Report);
2. The Parish Council’s Activity Report;
3. The Annual Budget Approval for 2023;
4. Administrative and Maintenance matters regarding the Church;
5. Other relevant matters and objectives for 2023.
Looking forward to seeing you there!